Click the 'eNotify Sign Up' button to receive an email when a new edition of the Senior Grapevine is available.
People ages 55 and older never have a reason to be bored with the extensive offerings of the Plymouth Senior Program. Trips, clubs, education classes, fitness and arts/crafts are just a few of the courses offered in the Parks & Recreation Guide. These offerings can also be found in the Senior Grapevine, (PDF) a newsletter highlighting senior programs, which is published bi-monthly. The Plymouth Creek Center serves as the main hub for senior programs.
Plymouth offers a variety of transportation services for seniors in the community. These provide convenient access to all events and opportunities offered.
Clubs & Focus Groups
Join with others in clubs and groups (PDF) to meet people with common interests.
- Current Biking Schedule - Regular (PDF)
- Current Biking Schedule - Lite (PDF)
- Newsletter (PDF)
- Registration and Waiver Form (PDF)
The Plymouth Senior Program offers a variety of services throughout the year:
- Caregiver Support Group
- Medicare Forms and Insurance Help (call 763-509-5280 for appt.)
- One-on-One Computer/Tablet Help (call 763-509-5280 for appt.)
- Tax Preparation (seasonal and by appointment)